Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

If we were in a parallel more Sci-fi world

So shocking news, that as a mac user and lover has shocked my world, Steve Jobs has very sadly died. 
Without wanting to start stories too soon, it did give me thought for a new sci-fi story. Invisage a brave new Apple world, where this would be the year OJ (our Jobs) 35 (35 years on since the first computer sale) where we are never told that he has actually died and his image is maintained, a little like Equilibrium or The Prisoner without a real person behind it. I'm struggling to find any new interesting sci-fi so if someone would like to take this and run with that would be great. Having said that I think I would actually love an Apple world, it'd be so stylish and clean and would run smoothly. Til then I'll stay here in PC world (no pun intended) and carry on reading the classics. Be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment